Mechman Alternators

1996 -2000 Mechman Triple Alt Bracket Install Teaser

No jerks over here, buddy. But, we do cater to nice folks ;)

In time we will have that option available.

For now, you could take advantage of our dual alternator bracket kit.

Let us know if we can help.

Lol I know I'm just kidding. Only good guys over at Mechman!

So somebody has to ask, whats the new kit gonna run? Should help a lot of people to be able to get everything from one place :thumbsup:

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

CHECK OUT OUR PROGRESS AT THE MECHMAN LAB! THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS AND INTEREST! WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO GIVE YOU EVEN MORE POWER!!!!

69e3cde0.jpg

Edited by MECHMAN

Thanks a lot! The process is definitely a pricey investment, but what in life that's worthwhile comes cheaply? ;)

We wish you luck on your build. Call or message us here if you need any help.

Michael

Lol I know I'm just kidding. Only good guys over at Mechman!

So somebody has to ask, whats the new kit gonna run? Should help a lot of people to be able to get everything from one place :thumbsup:

So, do you want good and cheap? Cheap and fast? Good and fast? You know how that story goes. We pride ourselves on making a quality product and offering quality service thereafter. This bracket kit will folllow that mold. This is why we are taking our time and making every consideration before unleashing the beast upon you guys.

So, $$$$$$......We will be offering a triple kit, with (3) 170amp units and the bracket kit for $1549

or...

(3) 240amp units and bracket kit for $1699

or...

(3) 320amp units and bracket kit for $1849

We will be making about 5-6 kits immediately, so hollar at me if you want to get in on a pre order!

Messages to [email protected]

Thanks!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1