and even though you were told that you didnt meet the requirements to sell when you were trying to figure out what it was worth you still posted a for sale ad

and even thogh you had to scroll through all the forum rules to post a for sale ad and got some of them right you still missed the one about 150 posts.

please re read the for sale rules.

Edited by n8ball2013

I would think this would be locked, but since n8 is clearly asleep on the job, I'll add this:

I totally saw a for sale attempt being made. You said in your other post that you didn't know about not being able to sell here? You ACKNOWLEDGED in post 4, and 23 I believe in the other thread that you weren't allowed to sell on this forum yet. You WERE given options on how to sell your custom sub, none of which were the ability to sell on here. A few kind members informed you that you couldn't sell yet since you didn't have enough posts. You THEN proceeded to make a For Sale thread anyway. The reason that there is a post minimum on this forum is to avoid potential scammers s best we can. The fact that you started asking questions about dumping a sub that is "custom"(it's a great LOOKING sub by the way, don't get me wrong), without ever having played it, would make me nervous as a buyer. You're new here, you advertise a sub that has never been used that a buddy made and all of a sudden you don't have the time or money to install. This would make many, myself included suspicious. You've kind of marked yourself as a potential fraudster at this point, and some, N8 especially will probably have a special attention to your future threads from this point. And since I know you didn't read the rules the first time, I'll post this helpful advice:

Now that you've tried to sell, knowing beforehand that you couldn't, and went ahead and tried anyway, don't get your post count up by what is considered post dumping. Continually bumping your own thread with a few words at a time, or commenting on other threads with random "looks good" or "wow" is not a satisfactory way of getting your post count up. The way it works is by proving that you can be a valuable member around here and either give advice to someone else, or receive advice from someone else. That's about all I can think of at this time, have a nice day.

P.S. Welcome to the forum, I don't believe anyone has said this yet.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I agree that on post #4 that I acknowledged that I was not able to sell on here after being informed that I didn't have enough posts. I didn't think to ask how many posts that I needed and no doubt that is on me because I should have looked into it. On post #23 that was after my for sale post where I was told that I could not post for sale quite yet. Thank you for all of your advice as I am new to forums (this is the first one I have ever been apart of). Question for you because I am defiantly not a "fraudster" if I posted a video of the sub playing free-air would that clear my name? If not what else could I do? Since I am new to all of this I do not want to start off being looked at as suspicious or fraudulent.