Second Skin Audio

bent mounting lip

Post Pics when you get to a PC. If its affecting the surround it could cause issues down the line.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

upload to photobucket. Post link here by clicking the little picture button under the smiley face when you respond to this thread. You paste the liink in the window it opens and viola..embedded picture.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

if worse comes to worse you can probobly bend it back by screwing it into the box, prehaps inverted

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i heard back from the seller, and he doesn't seem to want to take any kind of responsibility for it. his response was "i gave you a good deal on them (amp and sub) and i took a $30 hit to ship them both." just so everyone here knows, i offered him $10 less than his asking price for each item. and his for sale thread said his asking price included shipping, so it doesn't matter if it was me who bought it, or someone else. he still was paying shipping.

I would venture out and say it doesnt look like it affects anything but mounting it. Could you bend it back "easily" or fill the void somehow. Doesnt even seem to bend by the suround..just a little out from there. Did you take any pictures of the box and does he have any pictures of the way he packed it. If you want to push it I would take pictures of how it arrived and the pictures of when he shipped it. I've had an experience before where I did similar at usps without insurance on the item and they still stepped up to the plate because they clearly mis-handled it.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: