Second Skin Audio

45s without table saw??

45's actually take away the DB's was either Alpine or skittlergood that did testing on it. Can't remember which.

Probably because the 45s most people use take up extra cuft. Instead of getting tight triangular shaped wedges that fit perfectly in the corner.

so what does that do besides take up space as well? Your logic isnt exactly going to help your argument.

It does take up space, but not nearly as much.

Example below.

example.jpg

so again whats your argument. you made the statement back it up.

I said probably, it was an assumption that made perfect sense in my own head.

Why do you have to be such a condescending prick about it?

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

mainly because its one of those get loud myths CJ. While there could actually be some merit to the thought of eliminating corner angles no one knows at precisely what angle is going to actually help you. The degree of angle will come into play. Im not sure what retard started the 45s in the corners thing but the odds of slapping a piece of wood in the corner to cut down the angle and having it actually help are pretty astronomical.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I want to ask, if 45's don't help, in the airspace for the subs, what about in the back of the port on slot ports that two ports that 90' into one?

45's actually take away the DB's was either Alpine or skittlergood that did testing on it. Can't remember which.

Probably because the 45s most people use take up extra cuft. Instead of getting tight triangular shaped wedges that fit perfectly in the corner.

so what does that do besides take up space as well? Your logic isnt exactly going to help your argument.

Example below.

example.jpg

because you dont know what you are talking about but yet still trying to give advice. If you want to try to pull things out of your ass and try to present them as fact guess what? I'm going to call you out on it every time. dont get butt hurt because you got aired out. if you think that was condescending you havent seen anything.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

n8 is right the angel is the biggest factor while 45's anywhere in a box will hurt you 99% of the time a wammy as xs spl jeff calls it has helped more times than it has hurt

a wammy swallow angel bord that gos on the back wall and is pretty much the length of the back wall the highest part starts behind the subs and the swallow part gos to the port like a GIANT 45 but again small angle this only works with subs one one side and the port on the other will not work with middle ports

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Example below.

example.jpg

because you dont know what you are talking about but yet still trying to give advice. If you want to try to pull things out of your ass and try to present them as fact guess what? I'm going to call you out on it every time. dont get butt hurt because you got aired out. if you think that was condescending you havent seen anything.

Re-read my post, I wasn't giving advice. Go ahead, call me out on my probable statement.

I'm not butt-hurt & how did I get aired out?

It was condescending and I can really care less as to how much more condescending you can be.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

Example below.

example.jpg

Re-read my post, I wasn't giving advice. Go ahead, call me out on my probable statement.

I'm not butt-hurt & how did I get aired out?

It was condescending and I can really care less as to how much more condescending you can be.

just stop while your ahead thats my advice to you

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

just stop while your ahead thats my advice to you

I was planning to end it after his next reply.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.