I ran my 0 gauge along the frame cover it with wire loom to be safe and stay away from movable parts and things theat get hot like exhausts. I got some firewall bushings with rubber seals and came up through my floor behind the seat of my ext cab. I also siliconed the bushings and seals just as added security and weather proofing. Use common sense and you'll be fine. Your stock wiring for your rear lights and such are under your car along the frame so why not run your audio power wire under there. I wouldn't recommend not using wire loom or some kind of durable protection other than the wire jacket itself.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

yes you could do that , if you can find abs that small it is black already . pex tubing is another option you will find it in the plumbing department , it is flexible and can be pulled and ran like wire and is very durable .

I ran my cable under my car as well, just make sure to grommet/strain relief it when it comes through the inside and zip-tie it up underneath the car with some factory cables running to the back. That way you know it is out of the way of anything that might damage it.

I'm gonna hate