Sonic Electronix

Leave it. Been driving like that since my first 18

I'm only running 2 12s in a trunk haha

2 Sony Xplod 12's is WAY different than two SA-12's haha. Just saying 2 12's means anything these days lol

Haha yea sorry, didn't change my Sig yet.

Running two obsidian audio 12s on a 2011 zx1500.1

Wired to 2 ohms

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Sony Xplod 12's is WAY different than two SA-12's haha. Just saying 2 12's means anything these days lol

Wired to 2 ohms

I didn't even look at sig haha woops. I believe that shit with 2 Obsidian 12's, I'm just use to kids at my high school taking a hammer to there rear mirror mount in their 1996 Honda Civic or some shit and knocking it off claiming 2 12 comps did that -_______- I'm not stupid.

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

I've knocked mine off with a 12. Its not that hard

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wired to 2 ohms

I didn't even look at sig haha woops. I believe that shit with 2 Obsidian 12's, I'm just use to kids at my high school taking a hammer to there rear mirror mount in their 1996 Honda Civic or some shit and knocking it off claiming 2 12 comps did that -_______- I'm not stupid.

comps are amazing to everyone near were i live. its pretty annoying, showed a kid my sundowns and he said there junk, so i let him listen to it and shut him up right away. but im not gonna lie, i had a little 400w amp on 1 12 jenson and it knocked my rear view mirror off, mainly high bass songs is what did it

I've haven't knock my mirror off yet :sorry: little sucker is on there good! But I haven't finished my build yet so it might soon! I showed a kid at my school my two SA8's and he said they were "off brand as fuck" I was :o wtf? These kids I go to school with smh.

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

I've haven't knock my mirror off yet :sorry: little sucker is on there good! But I haven't finished my build yet so it might soon! I showed a kid at my school my two SA8's and he said they were "off brand as fuck" I was :o wtf? These kids I go to school with smh.

Yea that's what happens to me if I tell someone about my subs there like there junk, then I drive by and my wing is flexing for inches and they hear me coming.

People automatically think stuff is junk if they never heard of it

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Wired to 2 ohms

comps are amazing to everyone near were i live. its pretty annoying, showed a kid my sundowns and he said there junk, so i let him listen to it and shut him up right away. but im not gonna lie, i had a little 400w amp on 1 12 jenson and it knocked my rear view mirror off, mainly high bass songs is what did it

It fell off 2mins into Monster- kanye west remix.

All 4 windows down at idle. Not broken in just yet.

So there good for now, but soon probably going to two obsidian 15s

did he hear it tho?

I need to make a box for them and then he'll know! Haha melt his damn brain lol probably not possible with two SA8's although I have seem then do so serious work!

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

Wired to 2 ohms

Haha hopefully when they hit it it cracks their windshield.