Sonic Electronix

I've haven't knock my mirror off yet :sorry: little sucker is on there good! But I haven't finished my build yet so it might soon! I showed a kid at my school my two SA8's and he said they were "off brand as fuck" I was :o wtf? These kids I go to school with smh.

Yea that's what happens to me if I tell someone about my subs there like there junk, then I drive by and my wing is flexing for inches and they hear me coming.

People automatically think stuff is junk if they never heard of it

Haha half the people I show (even if I do in fear of being robbed) don't believe I have one 12. (HCCA) they start looking for "hidden" subs cause supposively I'm lying haha

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

(2) Digital Deisgns 3515's D4

Digital Designs M3B w/ Toolmaker Dual Inputs

Mike Singer Built 340 Amp Alternator

Arc Audio KS 300.4

*mids and highs to come soon*

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's another thing I have to deal with. "DUDE I CRACKED MY WINDOW WITH MY BASS" when it's obvisous a rock hit it cause it's still in the wind shield lol.

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

those 8's get down and dirty

those are beefy subs

I'd never seen them in person before I bought them off a guy on Craigslist and when he went to hand them to me I almost dropped them cause for 8's they are heavy af!

2006 Ford F150 4.6 3v

Arc Audio KS 300.4

Alpine 148BT

And tons of 0 AWG

i had 2 15'' obsidian audios.. fuckin loved em!!! but got new small car cant fit in there, so i sold em, :/

I barley have room for 2 15s but Joe X designed a nice box for me so soon I will and be sealing them off from the trunk.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

I've haven't knock my mirror off yet :sorry: little sucker is on there good! But I haven't finished my build yet so it might soon! I showed a kid at my school my two SA8's and he said they were "off brand as fuck" I was :o wtf? These kids I go to school with smh.

Yea that's what happens to me if I tell someone about my subs there like there junk, then I drive by and my wing is flexing for inches and they hear me coming.

People automatically think stuff is junk if they never heard of it

Haha half the people I show (even if I do in fear of being robbed) don't believe I have one 12. (HCCA) they start looking for "hidden" subs cause supposively I'm lying haha

Hcca's are beasts of subs but there expensive and power hungry that's why I won't have any for awhile. Deff my favorite subs.

& yea I turn my subs down some places I go and if shady people ask ne what I have I'm like yea I have 2 Sony xplodes Lmao

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)