XS Power

Battery question, how many and what size?

Im planning on Crescendo BC2000 - 2250wrms and NVX JAD800.4 - close to 800wrms

Plus I have offroad lights..220w worth that I use almost daily.

So 3250w give or take on top of stock stuff. I have a GMC canyon- Biggest alt I can get is a 240amp with 140 at idle.

Also I would like to replace my stock with a XS as well.

My question is what battery fits my stock location (GMC Canyon 2.8 i4)?

And how many AH of batteries should I plan on getting to run all my stuff effectively?

Thanks for the help.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

you probably be better off calling xs power at 888 4 xs power

Edited by teamjeffrey

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

If you went with the 240A alternator, you'd need roughly 200 ah in your batteries. Just measure your stock battery and see what is offered by XS with those dimensions, or measure the stock battery location to see what you can squeeze in there. Subtract the under hood battery ah to see what you will need for the second battery. I'd go with the XP serries for the second battery if you aren't going to be burping your system in competitions.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

AH means nothing unless you are wanting to pull low amperage for extended periods of time.

Your stock battery size is a Group 86 battery, so you will want to measure and see what works best for you. Probably the S3400 for under the hood. If you can fit the 3400 under the hood and have a 240amp alt, then you probably will not need another battery for daily use. If you were going to be putting it on the meter, then you could put what ever battery fits best with your install in the back.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

AH means nothing unless you are wanting to pull low amperage for extended periods of time.

Your stock battery size is a Group 86 battery, so you will want to measure and see what works best for you. Probably the S3400 for under the hood. If you can fit the 3400 under the hood and have a 240amp alt, then you probably will not need another battery for daily use. If you were going to be putting it on the meter, then you could put what ever battery fits best with your install in the back.

Cool thanks. I was planning on another battery in back, a larger one...but I was having trouble figuring out where to mount it. Looks like I will go with another 1-2 smaller batteries I can fit under my rear seat and see if I can squeeze a 3400 under my hood. Probably wont fit in the "box" but I could probably work it out. Thanks for the help.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

If you determine that you need some extra power and need to go with the smaller batteries, then I would highly recommend the XP750. Those batteries are strong for as little as they are.

Ok cool. Will do. When Im ready to buy can I just contact you? Also if I measure the exact size of my battery tray can you help on what battery will fit.

ps. it will be a while until I order but Im trying to get all/if any kinks worked out before I start my build....as Im ordering stuff slowly so I have the time to work stuff out without rushing my install.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: