Sonic Electronix

any difference in the btl n2's and n3's?

unfortunately i haven't heard either. or ANY Fi's subs for that matter. got a lot of kicker and memphis around where i live.

but tbh i would rather get the n3. i've seen them perform on youtube, their numbers and flex are unlike any other.

Youtube and flex dont mean a whole lot when it comes to sound. I would choose N2's, unless this is a vehicle that competes regularly or has a burb box.

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

well i can get a deal on a fully loaded n2 18. so i was just wondering about the n3 ot of curiosity

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

From what i have read and seen the N2 is geared towards daily use where the N3 is geared toward SPL. The difference is the gap between the coil and pole piece/motor. The SPL option makes that gap smaller so its easier to get the sub to rock and get coil rub where the daily sub will take more rocking to get the coil to rub. I myself havent owned either so i cant testify that but thats what i heard was the difference.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

N2s are bandpass freindly

N3s arnt

I love my n2s and I use them for SPL. They perform quite well, and id easily say they are the best subs I've ever owned!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

N2s are bandpass freindly

N3s arnt

I love my n2s and I use them for SPL. They perform quite well, and id easily say they are the best subs I've ever owned!

4th orders aren't the only bandpass boxes ;)

i'd imagine it would be 6th order friendly

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

If you look at the N2 and N3 you may notice the N3 has one more neo magnet on the motor. They have a little more motor force and power handling.

What about the new fi sp4? Any opinions on this

Craziest daily driver ever.

Edited by 8ight

I'm gonna hate