Just started today..... Is there some updating going on??... It's normally a selection at the bottom of the page. It's not there today..... And I don't care at all for this look/navigation at all..,,

Much thanks for any and all help.....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did the upgrade last night, and I haven't heard any word on having a full site for mobile yet. Only way I can get around it is to use a browser on my phone to switch my browsing client from Android, to desktop.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

hey man, i know what your talking about, and i an still see the "Full Version" on my phone. im on a android Evo 3D. so maybe an issue with your phone?

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

It doesn't show up on my SkyRocket, Captivate, or Infuse. What mobile browser are you using?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm using HTC sense v3 default browser. And I'm on full right now. However I will note my browser was already open in the full version before the update.. and I never closed the window just hit the home key..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150193-cant-see-the-forum-in-full-version-on-phone/

It likely won't work but try loading this url and maybe it'll bring you this page in full. Prolly not.

But I'm sure the phone can do it, its just the link or instruction is missing.

Edited by P4killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Hit the >> button to skip.. on my phone anyway.. like it goes

1 2 3 >>

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra