Second Skin Audio

2 sundown e12s in single cab box help?

fastcat71

first off let me say hello to the forum =). i have just a question about a box and have some ides for them already just want some other options. I am wanting to get 2 sundown e12's for my single cab truck, i have a BRZ 1700.1 going to run them that has been clamped and believe me wont even be close to hurting these subs. From what i've read these subs are about 6.5 mounting depth which i can get by with. my problem is about the biggest box i can get is 2.38ft^3 sealed. i really want these to be ported but it will reduce my box by a TON. My specs i have are. Width - 54" , Height - 14", Top Depth - 6", Bottom Depth - 9.5". It's all going in a 2001 single cab chevy , and has to stay under 14" for the car seat brackets as i have a one year old son.

i have built around 5 boxes both sealed and ported, and of course will be using 3/4 mdf. any ides for boxes or suggestions for my setup would be greatly appreciated. thanks =)

http://i666.photobuc...er71/e12box.png

You have space for one E12 but not two.

i was wondering if someone was going to say that, in that case do you think with the room i have what setup would you go with? looking at other options im leaning more towards either a single sa12 or even 2 sa8v2's but not sure which would be louder

if you run 4 sa-8s you can go as low a .3 per sub so if you can fit them that the route i would go

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived