Finding things on your windshield

We have all had it happen, park in a parking lot, go in the mall or whatever and when you come out you have some stupid flyer or pamphlet on your windshield under your wiper blade.

Well, something kind of like that happened to me the other day, except this was at my work. No one ever fessed up to doing it and i have no idea where this thing came from. It's home made and i think it is frikin awesome. I just am so confused about how it got there. Enough chatter, here is what i found

101_1279.jpg

What the hell!?!

someone wants to fuck

Well, we have lots of temp help come through. This one girl does smile a lot, but she hasn't spoke to me.. Doesn't matter anyway, I'm happily married

That's awesome! It pisses me off so much for some reason when I go to the movies are something and I have a one on my windshield in a Punjabi language. Only thing I want on my windshield are some chicks footprints and the termlab sticker

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

That's awesome! It pisses me off so much for some reason when I go to the movies are something and I have a one on my windshield in a Punjabi language. Only thing I want on my windshield are some chicks footprints and the termlab sticker

Funny story, took a girl out one night, she said hey what's this sticker? AND FUCKING PEELS IT OFF. needless to say someone got left at the restaurant.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

The one time I was to lazy to wash my truck I took it to a place in woodland, this chick that looks like the batman aurora guy gets in to clean the windshield and goes to peel it off, I lost my shit, got a free car wash and im assuming a apology in some language I didn't know existed. Same sticker from my first show like 4 years ago lol....don't fuck with the sticker

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: