Second Skin Audio

Skar set up

Boarhog35

I have 4 VVX 10s on a BRZ2400 @ 1ohm tuned to 32.99hz it does really well. I have been told that my 10s sound much better than a lot of peoples 15s. Its so many factors that go into getting louder that it is hard to point out what could be wrong. 2 10s is not going to hit really hard, but rather give you good clean accurate bass. That's if you have the right 10s. Which you do. Skar FTW!!!!! Check you gains, voltage, ohms, headunit settings, and make sure your box doesn't have any leaks or is built sturdy. Just to give you a starting point.

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

I have 4 VVX 10s on a BRZ2400 @ 1ohm tuned to 32.99hz it does really well. I have been told that my 10s sound much better than a lot of peoples 15s. Its so many factors that go into getting louder that it is hard to point out what could be wrong. 2 10s is not going to hit really hard, but rather give you good clean accurate bass. That's if you have the right 10s. Which you do. Skar FTW!!!!! Check you gains, voltage, ohms, headunit settings, and make sure your box doesn't have any leaks or is built sturdy. Just to give you a starting point.

Thanks!!! I am going to check everything again and checks the voltage. This was a first sub box build so that might be the problem.

Archived