XS Power

he's kinda right, but you have to understand ht, he and i see ppl asking dumb question on this forum all of the time, that only take a little goggeling to find an answer, plus we have an electrical section so you didn't have to post in the xs section

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

An at the time I thought I did go to the electrical section an post it. I don't ever remember going into xs power an posting this. Like I said I'm new here an I'm sure new people are going to make a few mistakes. Or was every1 else to perfect to make a few mistakes??

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

It's not just the VS thread, which is lame. But you posted a question about Knu and Cadence...in the XS section. XS also has wire, and I'm sure you dont go to McDonald's and ask for a wopper.

which i wasnt aware of, now i am. and i am currently looking at getting some of there wire. whats lame is people like u that give new people at this site a hard time for not knowing where to post everything yet. an u didnt even answer the question at hand, u just had to complain about something.

If you think this was giving you a hard time, I feel sorry for your future. You have to literally go into the XS section and press create a new topic, so in your mind you thought hey, this seems like a good place to put my question which has nothing to do with XS. And of course I am not going to answer your question...this is a VS thread. The easiest way to help get rid of these threads are by not answering them. If I could report it, I would have.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Cadence is crap, Knu is extremely good.

lol. copper is copper dude. it just matters how MUCH copper is used in X gauge wire that X brand carries.

cadence is very decent wire. its just about true gauge (meaning 4 gauge is 4 gauge). Knu over sizes their 0 gauge, so its hard as fucking fuck to get their wire to fit in a 0 gauge lug. i had to trim off a bunch of strands to get my knu 0 gauge into a copper lug. not saying like its a bad thing that they oversize the wire, im just stating.