XS Power

Is that the only amp you're running?

If yes, then get an xs power bat that fits under your hood and an xsd3100 in the back. Make sure you're big 3 is done right, a good fused run of 1/0 from alt to front battery, 2 runs of 1/0 from front battery to back battery....

If its not the only amp then I have no answer because there isn't enough info.

And in no way am I condoning your amp/sub set up, but it's your ride bro. I will say that doing your wiring, alternator and battery bank right will be for nothing if you have a poor enclosure/sub set up.

I wish when I actually had an educated and intellectual question I got Half this attention. This guy is talking about L7s like they are DD or FI, and using capacitors ?! I've seen better systems come out of the swap shop flea market! A cap, 2 kickers, and a horrible amp. Sigh....

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

An intellectual person asking an intellectual question usually doesn't take this long to answer.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I wish when I actually had an educated and intellectual question I got Half this attention. This guy is talking about L7s like they are DD or FI, and using capacitors ?! I've seen better systems come out of the swap shop flea market! A cap, 2 kickers, and a horrible amp. Sigh....

Why would you spam someone else's thread with this garbage?!?! If you need help make a thread. If no one helps, bump it to the top occasionally. Help will come if you are really wanting it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I work alot so i dont have time to always be checking my post and no ill be runing a 600 watt kicker amp for mids highs and tweets i will be ditching the cap and i wanted to be different and run a setup i havent seen before 4 12inch L7s in a 05 monte carlo hasnt been done ill put the time and money in it to get the same results but will look into other subs

140db

I work alot so i dont have time to always be checking my post and no ill be runing a 600 watt kicker amp for mids highs and tweets i will be ditching the cap and i wanted to be different and run a setup i havent seen before 4 12inch L7s in a 05 monte carlo hasnt been done ill put the time and money in it to get the same results but will look into other subs

If you like Kicker then stick with it, remember at the end of the day you only need to please yourself... HAHA! ok but seriously though, if you want to compete, the advice you are getting will only help you be more successful. Will 2 L7's done right be better than 4 of them done wrong, hell yes. But if you are stuck on 4 then do the damn thing.