Time for some FUN. About to close the deal on a 98 Astro Van (cargo).

Start buyin windshields now.

Get a collection.

Ready to see what you come up with

you aint kidding. they love popping windshields over a 60

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Probably gonna have to reinforce the winshield like the extreme spl vehicles when you get through with her! Tuned in for sure

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

japan6.jpg

do et

• Like (+1 Rep) 9

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Ok, "Troll" was a strong word. I just meant i thought you were teasing us and just buying a utility van for your shop. Guess i was way off. You seem to be serious about putting a system in this so i can't wait for that. Since you put 8 18's in a caddy already i'm curious how you will top that. I can hear those gears in your head trunin' Steve, and your installs are always impressive. Since I know you are the type to never move on anything until you have at least an outline of what you want to do can i ask, what goals you have already set for this project?

Ok, "Troll" was a strong word. I just meant i thought you were teasing us and just buying a utility van for your shop. Guess i was way off. You seem to be serious about putting a system in this so i can't wait for that. Since you put 8 18's in a caddy already i'm curious how you will top that. I can hear those gears in your head trunin' Steve, and your installs are always impressive. Since I know you are the type to never move on anything until you have at least an outline of what you want to do can i ask, what goals you have already set for this project?

nope bro, no outlines in my head. In fact, i never have an "outline" in my head untill after the first baffle is mocked into place. After that its 25% outlined in my head, 25% outlined on paper, and 50% Freestyle. I never know for sure what i'm gonna do until its done. I have to say that i do have vision's for every ride i do and try to aim for that vision with a little bit of the other stuff i was talking about mixed in. Usually works out but sometimes bites me in the asscheek LOL.

If i do land this van, it shouldnt be too hard to top the 8 18's in Chickens Caddy as far as output. Strike that, the 160.1 (kick) 159.1 (dash) was my biggest numbers to this day, but what i mean is, i will have a 14yr old utility van to work with and not someones $60,000 escalade. Like most of my rides or projects i do for other people, i CARE about how they look . Its tough to make something look good and get loud. ONce you settle and start spending money on Alligator hides (real ones, not Plalligator), Genuine leather and suede interiors etc, you are pretty much saying "this is how its gonna stay". In other words you aren't ripping that shit out every weekend and trying to sqeeze an extra DB out of it. When you care about how they look, sometimes they are what they are when they are done and thats it. I also try to build them to LAST which bites me in the ass. When they last as long as they do, because i CARED about the install, it doesn't give you a reason to rebuild. Losing all 8 of my T2500.1bd's or consistantly losing coils on the SMD 18's, would DEFINITELY have me changing the system in the Tahoe (for example). But it all works and has from day 1. I hate fixing things that ain't broke LOL.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916