The SMD Astro Van - (build coming soon)

Lol why the hell would he use solo x's.

I think he wants to use a sub that's not going to launch a cone when given rms power.

*Yawn* You worry too much. Steve is a pro. He knows how to handle anything. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, someone from Kicker.com hooked up four, KX1200.1 to a pair of S8"L7 and reached 150dB without a single problem. Just to show you that it's all about installation with a nice of knowledge in the background. ;)

dont believe everything you see on the internet. and yes the solo x sucks

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

why not post the build when you start so we don't have 100 pages of talk and 1 picture?

why not post the build when you start so we don't have 100 pages of talk and 1 picture?

let the ball busting begin!

WRONG.

read the title of the thread. It does not say "SMD ASTRO VAN BUILD!, 100 18" woofers, 80,000 watts, 10 alternators!" It just says i got a van and the build is coming soon. Thats it. When i start, i will start and won't stop. Its gonna be a minute, i have stated at least 2 times that i don't have any idea what im going to do. I made an offer on the van, he took it, i have it and from there, i have no idea. Therefore, i didn't start the build thread yet.

bust your own balls fuckerz. :D

nut shot... nuff said

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps