The SMD Astro Van - (build coming soon)

In, want to check this daily. I am hoping for at least 20 15s or 16 18s etc. Because that would be brutal as hell, move massive amounts of air, and still get crazy numbers. Totally tap out worthy. But I'm not being realistic. Whatever happens, even if it was running some Alpine Type Rs, this build would still be retarded somehow.. Just sad because they would be Type Rs..

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected]

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012

Pioneer AVH-P34000BH

Hifonics ZRX3000.1D

2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily

9 cube ported @34hz

Hifonics ZRX1000.4

RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels

KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back

KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro

XS Power D3100 under hood

• 2 weeks later...

this I gonna b a bad az build.....steve on the real man I would do the 9 15" new smd subs if they hurry up lol and use the Rockford t2500-1bdcp and use xspower batts with 2 3sixty.3 processors with a mini mac comp lol and us this time either the t5 comps or the t3 comps to use differently for the highs and all......just something to throw out there would b more said but I don't feel like typin to much lol....but what ever you do I can support it reguardless just a thought I would throw out there bud