The SMD Astro Van - (build coming soon)

Hmm.

I just noticed I'm blocks from Steve's FB page.

What the crap?

I do wanna see more of this van!!

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Hmm.

What the crap?

are you?

did you (in the past) post some bullshit on my page? Did you post some racist bullshit on your page and it showed up in my timeline? Coulda been something NSFW you posted, that ended up on my timeline. I have no idea why you would be blocked, i don't know your real name unless you go by got 160's there too.

anyway, the van will be posted here, when i start, maybe this summer, if i am lucky.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Hmm.

What the crap?

are you?

did you (in the past) post some bullshit on my page? Did you post some racist bullshit on your page and it showed up in my timeline? Coulda been something NSFW you posted, that ended up on my timeline. I have no idea why you would be blocked, i don't know your real name unless you go by got 160's there too.

anyway, the van will be posted here, when i start, maybe this summer, if i am lucky.

Real name is Jacob Morris.

I tagged you in a pic that had a bunch of replies is the only think I could think of.

Nothing racist due to me having black friends as well.

Idk.

I'm doing a build with 24 dc lvl4 m2 12s on 50k if that helps lol.

Hmm.

What the crap?

are you?

ohhh yeahhhhh

I'm doing a build with 24 dc lvl4 m2 12s on 50k if that helps lol.

well sheet pics of said build man

I'll be starting a build log tonight

Hey steve, i'm curious as to why you're doing 15's instead of 18's, does it just go better with you build plan, is it space constraints? thanks!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I know exactly what this needs...

plbws212.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

But seriously, I shit bricks when I saw "SMD" and "Astro" in the same sentence. Can't wait to see you get work on this, Steve. Should be top notch, like usual. I agree on the RF amp thing. You're the main guy that keeps me going back and planning to use RF gear.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

WALLED 18's!!!

boooring lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

• 3 weeks later...