2012 College FB - who really deserves to be in the top 4?

BYU is a good pick for this year. i suspect in about 5 years or less SMU is going to be getting some up and notoriety. i think it was an 8-5 season last year for them.

Edit: http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2567/southern-methodist-mustangs top left corner, 2011 8-5

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

they were talking about that on espn, if game cocks lose they said that'll just about take the steam out of their pot, but vandy will have a long road ahead with the sec

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

me as an Texas Aggie, im not expecting to much out of this season since we are now in the SEC. But im going to have to go with SEC winning the title again.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

you spelled Penn State wrong :P I'll probably go to a few PSU games but it's too far for me to go every home game

sorry my friend.... i ment no disrespect there....

i feel for the kids that stuck there....but,.. lets not turn it into that.....

you spelled Penn State wrong :P I'll probably go to a few PSU games but it's too far for me to go every home game

sorry my friend.... i ment no disrespect there....

i feel for the kids that stuck there....but,.. lets not turn it into that.....

none taken lol. I agree with that lol the games are still fun to go out to and watch, I just hope the small percentage of students don't spoil it for the rest of us

BIG TEN fan here more specifically Wisconsin.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Usc will do 0, SEC always dominates and im a canes fan

Is that why it was USC vs Texas not all that long ago? Seemed like it was always USC or Texas in the big game. Then both teams fell (USC bc of Bush, Texas bc Young left) SEC has the majority of the moments without a doubt (UF for what? 8 years straight? (yes, exaggeration) LSU is always tough, Bama is a monster) but think this year will be a down year for SEC. Bama lost most of their D, LSU just doesn't seem like the typical LSU, and UF lost everything it had when Meyer left.

That being said, I'm an Ohio State fan, err was. Not really a fan of any school, just watch the good games. If it's crap teams (Say Colo State vs Colo Univ), I'd rather watch some dora the explorer. At least she leaves the country for some adventure, which isn't a bad thing considering she's like 7 or something.

And as far as championship game? I'm sketchy about it... I'm thinking either the ducks from the green state of Oregon or the condom warriors from SoCal in USC will be on one side (I'm thinking USC but also think Oregon can pull that upset) and on the other, most likely LSU or Bama. I know I said both teams don't seem the same, and it's true. But also both have terrific coaches. They did lose players and haven't seemed to replace them, but the other players seem to step up (Remember Bama when Ingram went down and Richardson became a beast?). I know that situation was a little different. Injury vs graduate but the coaches will somehow make up for it.

Don't think Texas has recovered at all from losing McCoy and those starters, just keep getting worse and worse. Don't think Boise can pull it off. If there's ANY upset at all to that madness, I'd pick KU or OSU (Oklahoma State). Kansas seems to have made changes and such, and OSU lost Blackmon but from what I recall, seem to have most of the team intact who did pretty well last year. But I give both teams a very very slim chance (about 5% each) to pull an upset and even be conference champs much less make it to the championship game.

And I just wanna throw this bit in there, just for the hell of it. I know the pros are faster, harder hitting, etc. But I find it kind've funny you can be absolutely amazing in college and be absolutely horrible in the pros, even without injury. I mean the way people were talking about Reggie Bush? I'd think he would be like Ladanian Tomlinson, if not better. Shoot, so far he's been basically a no-namer and it's his....5th? season and hasn't been injured really. Maybe miss a few weeks but nothing serious like Peyton's neck stuff. Vince Young, good college qb. Below average pro qb. And obviously it can be any way. Tom Brady was a decent qb in college and top 3 in the NFL. Peyton was good in college, good in the NFL.

Sheena = pedobear

Good stuff,...

And your correct on the move from college to the PRO's. How many "busts" have there been? COUNTLESS............

I think the game at that level is just crazy fast,........ a lot different

Then, some no name Brady guy, gets snagged in the middle to late rounds..... and is one of the greatest to ever play.

Weird.

Archived