2012 College FB - who really deserves to be in the top 4?

Yes. I believe Florida State is the best 1 loss team. If there was a playoff, my money would be on the Noles.

Oregon is very good but we've seen this every year. There is always a team out west that puts up ridiculous numbers and appears to be a real juggernaut....then they play a traditional powerhouse in a bowl game and get destroyed. I am always going to be skeptical about any team west of the Rocky Mountains.

I am a Notre Dame fan so I'm happy to see them back on top. It's been a long time since they were this good. I hope they do play an SEC team. Maybe that will shut the Irish haters up for a minute. Then you can't say they haven't played anybody....can you? :lol:

They play USC this week so im predicting an upset as much as I loathe USC I believe they will take the domers. Which would bump bama back to the #1 spot. Theres a lot of different possible outcomes for this season, guess we'll all have to wait and watch :good:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Georgia has a shot, but Nick Saban isnt gonna lose 2 SEC games in one year. Its gonna be Alabama and Notre Dame in the national championship. Even if Georgia wins its gonna be an SEC team with the national title for the 7th year in a row

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived