With all the for sale topics each day a good majority of which don't have the required posts why not just block posting in the section with less then 150 posts? Or before you can post it makes you read the rules on a page timeout of like a minute untill you've reached the minimum amount of posts? Just an idear.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

That's why I said a delay where they can't scroll and skip they have to wait a couple of minutes so why not read em right? But just blocking the ability seems easier and more effective but I don't know.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

i love how xda developers do it (for selling phones/tablets)

500 min posts or 1 year min

( to be come a power seller you must have several site references)

if its your first transaction a moderator will receive the payment/item and ship/send to you/buyer

but those guys get paid for it/their job

must be 18 to buy/sell/trade or parents must do it (to avoid stupid problems that a high schooler could cause i.e. shipping late cause missed school bus/city bus lol)

im sure there is a way to "hide" the for sale/wtb/wtt section until you have 150 or w/e posts

im sure most of the moderators/admins are to busy to worry about stupid stuff tho (not saying this is a dumb idea)

i think n8baller/any mod should just insta ban anyone without the proper post count/join date that post in those sections

i

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

You can make the section read only, heck you can even make one of the human verification questions at time of registration something like "what is the minimum post count to sale?" you could do a lot of things. it wont matter. People will try anyway, then make a thread asking "why cant i do stuff?"

i would just preffer to organize them make sections amps subs and so on its hard to go trought it all

that would be nice

along with smd forums on tapatalk.... i hate it when im at work and have to load up the "mobile" version that have the time wont let me sign in because of a ghost pop up

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

if its your first transaction a moderator will receive the payment/item and ship/send to you/buyer

but those guys get paid for it

i think n8baller/any mod should just insta ban anyone without the proper post count/join date that post in those sections

i

I agree with those ideas lol. But instead of

Shipping the item just when its someones first post in the for sale section just automatically sends there posts to mod verification and they can just deny it and send them the rules back.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

its too much work to enforce its been discussed though and believe it or not its easier to deal with the one by one cases as there are drawbacks to each counter measure

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.