Sundown Audio

Yeah, for daily. Tlines essentially free air the sub so you want to stick below or at the highest the rms of the sub so you don't bottom it out.

I would stick with a good amp with an rms of half the subs rms to be safe, but if you want to go higher take note of what volume it seems the sub is starting to stress and don't go above that volume or turn the gain down.

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

@big: pretty cool yall look out for each other

@bobby: looks like I'll be on the search for a cheap 200-400w amp in the next month or so. I want to build a t-line mainly for the challange of building it. I will post up any amp I see that I think I might buy to see what yall think about it. Shouldn't be hard to find something between 200-400w though

Also I got a video up loading to YouTube of the SA-8 playing after I got the 1.5" aeros replaced with 2" aeros. Should be able to post it up shortly.

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

its looking good. I cant to get my enclosure made for my v2's.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

I appreciate it man. Still going to do all 8ga on the outside if the box and looking for some nice 10ga for the interior of the box. Might go 10ga for it all but I already got some 8ga I could use on the outside.

What's going on with your box though man?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I appreciate it man. Still going to do all 8ga on the outside if the box and looking for some nice 10ga for the interior of the box. Might go 10ga for it all but I already got some 8ga I could use on the outside.

What's going on with your box though man?

Well I need to find someone that can make me an enclosure thats going underneath the back seat of my '12 GMC Sierra CC. Its gonna be an odd shaped enclosure or else I would have done it. Its a slanted type. Im gonna have to raise my back seat some.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Hey, there's 5 sa8v1.5s for sale in the sundown yard sale thread - $65 each. Just letting you know in case you wanted to hop on them before everyone else! :)

1 d2, 4d4's:

http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12069

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

@rao: there are some great box designers here in community and their prices for designs are more than reasonable. I bet you could build it with the design

@bobby: I really appreciate you looking out. If I wasn't saving for Alt, mid/high amp, some components I'd prolly do a little build with some 8's. Also gotta pick up about 20' of 1/0. I love my audio addiction but its expensive haha

My Selling Feedback

Build Log