Second Skin Audio

The ZCON's have arrived!

basshead4life

Fresh off the delivery truck, i got 2 18'' ZCON's. they look way bigger in person compared to pictures. ill have pics and unboxing vids, as soon as i find out how to get pics off the ipad.

been kicking a few designs around for a box but im unsure what they ike for airspace and tuning.

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Zcons are beast! I have heard them in a 29hz box and a 34hz box and both sounded great!

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Fresh off the delivery truck, i got 2 18'' ZCON's. they look way bigger in person compared to pictures. ill have pics and unboxing vids, as soon as i find out how to get pics off the ipad.

been kicking a few designs around for a box but im unsure what they ike for airspace and tuning.

how does the 4 type Es sound?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

how does the 4 type Es sound?

I've been beating the shit out of them for 4 years, and they still sound great. Managed a 145.6 at the last show.

:ttiwwop:

They're uploading now.

Team S.M.D.

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

heres the twins.

photo12.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo22.jpg

photo1.jpg

These are the biggest most bad ass woofers that ive ever seen. they are so stiff, its gonna take some time to break them in. i had them on my KAC-X1R 1kw amp and they laughed at it. I NEED MORE POWWAAAAAAA!!!! oh well im going to the show on sunday anywayy. lol

Team S.M.D.

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

no love?

Team S.M.D.

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

Archived