My lights still dim even with a second battery.

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Amplifier-Power-Cable/Cadence-0G100-BLUE-0-AWG-Gauge-17-Feet-Car-Amp-Power-Wire-Cool-Cable-Technology/17+FEET+0G100-BLUE.aspx here a nicepriced 0/1 gauge in CCA quality. Or have a look in the want to sale section there you can find some 0/1 gauge wire

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Amplifier-Power-Cable/Cadence-0G100-BLUE-0-AWG-Gauge-17-Feet-Car-Amp-Power-Wire-Cool-Cable-Technology/17+FEET+0G100-BLUE.aspx here a nicepriced 0/1 gauge in CCA quality. Or have a look in the want to sale section there you can find some 0/1 gauge wire

I would get the red and black, not the blue. The blue and silver that came in my kit was undersized. Just take a look at my build log in my sig and you'll see.

Alright so what would you guys do but first ima do the big three but would you upgrade ur car battery or Optima YellowTop (could this push a T1000.1BD fosgate amp or XS Power what would you pick if you were in a budget or would you go straight for a H/O Alternator? right now i have a everlast battery from walmart it came with the car when i bought it.....

I personally would do a new battery (XS is the recommended one on this forum, but there are others out there), and big 3. That should help but then the alternator.

would you buy a XS Power battery from amazon, third party, or straight from the XS website? i know amazon has a good price on XS Batteries i need a D2400 for my car...

my lights are dimming a little now that i have a second battery would a xs car battery stop the dim? i really dont wanna go all out on a sound system....

i would do the big 3 then get the alt after you have a alt in you wont need to worry about the batts as much also when u get the aly get it externaly regulated so u can change youre voltage

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Archived