Sonic Electronix

they are in jail for a very, very long time.. they took my amp to the show the same weekend they took the truck...

like all of columbus isnt going to know my amp, in the only org I compete in, and have friends in... LOL

but yeah, they had alot of drugs and firearms on them, and im not talking about weed

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

they are in jail for a very, very long time.. they took my amp to the show the same weekend they took the truck...

like all of columbus isnt going to know my amp, in the only org I compete in, and have friends in... LOL

but yeah, they had alot of drugs and firearms on them, and im not talking about weed

What a bunch of idiots, good to hear most was recovered

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Excellent. Hopefully they're walking around prison with permanently dilated anus's.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Archived