How the DD-1 Saved a customer

good story to read. i tried to "like" the original post, but it says i've reached my quota for likes in the day, even though i havent been able to like anything for months because of this message. i remember how happy tuning my amps with the DD-1 made me. i can imagine how happy that guy was. especially after having driven 4 hours and having no idea about any of this.

gotta be a supporting member to "like" stuff.

cool shit rusty.

No you don't. This was covered in a topic, unless they recently changed it.

Good job Rusty! I agree with the other guy though. If they are a retailer, I'd be having a little heart to heart with them.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I like shit for days and never get that message and I'm not a supporting member, though I might be soon

Edited by Pro7

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Goodstufff rusty.. I remember showing you my dd1 at the shop a while back glad your using it now.. And I remember showing up unannounced a few times and you always reconed my subs on the spot.. Awesome customer service awesome product and a great guy and staff

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

How does a guy spend that much on a DC XL woofer and not know much about car audio in general? It was good you were able to help him out though.

Man you have no clue how many people ask about level 6s and 9ks and say "damn I gotta have that" and then I ask what they are running for an electrical setup to properly power it and they say "huh what do you mean?"

The all of the members here on SMD are so spoiled with the vast amount of knowledge that is available here and the quality of the people willing to help.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

"all of the members here on SMD are so spoiled with the vast amount of knowledge that is available here and the quality of the people willing to help."

X a bajillion...

Edited by KyLar96
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

THAT is customer service.

For you and the industry. It is amazing how quickly good news and information spreads when people do things right by thier customers. Being in the customer service industry myself- your post speaks volumes Rusty.

Way to go Sir.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

To the above comment no we did not charge the customer. He drove from ********** to come and see us. Asto how he ended up with so nice a system with so little knowledge it was his sons make a wish. His son is in a wheel chair and wanted a real stereo. :)

Really nice folks that left with a huge smile!

Edited by WCA Rusty
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3