Good EQs?

I have a Linear Power PA2 Audiopath for sale ... You will need to find a Linear Power X02 to match with it for optimum Sub bass operation ...

I'm Sure Ray might have one at www.linearpower.com ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

are you looking for a dash mount?

going with a processor is the best way to go hands down. However, not for everybody. Depends on how critical you are and your personal preference. I have ran them all.

I have an MTX LSX2 I am finally willing to part with and an LSB1.

are you looking for a dash mount?

going with a processor is the best way to go hands down. However, not for everybody. Depends on how critical you are and your personal preference. I have ran them all.

I have an MTX LSX2 I am finally willing to part with and an LSB1.

I love my ep2x. (good luck finding one) Crossover, Eq, line driver. plus it can do things like actively change your e.q. as the volume increases. Plus a ton of other features that just come in handy. Of course you could just go with a 360.2. They should start becoming more affordable and available used since the .3 is out now.

i been using an audiocontrol 3.2 for a while now with no problems. Its got master volume, sub volume, sub freq adjust and a few bands for the highs. has outputs for front amps, rear amps, and sub amp. i dont hear any noise with itand its got more rca output power than my pioneer dvd player. I dont ever adjust volume on headunit, only with this unit, and its been working good and easy to use.

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

• 6 months later...

I was thinking of something that has a built in epicenter processor http://www.ebay.com/itm/221143856905?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Now I would go with an Earthquake Sound 7 band equalizer. It has the adjustments you want and more. Now if you don't need as many as that offers then I would suggest the 4 band.
AudioPipe also makes a couple and so does Quantum. I have never heard anything but good from any of these brands and they all have what you're looking for in an equalizer.

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Archived