1st Look SKAR D4 MA-8 Little Beasts

No, my friend nor I got any type of shipping alert.

Cool will its a 5day average ship time for freight or boxes from FL to my address so I should be getting it soon next day or two. Seeing the MA8 makes me want one lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Ya Chris yours will take a little longer due to living where I want to live ;) lol

You will fkn love the 18 though bro. The surround is so sexy! Unloading those bishes wasn't fun at all. But we needed to get it done for you guys :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Ya Chris yours will take a little longer due to living where I want to live ;) lol

You will fkn love the 18 though bro. The surround is so sexy! Unloading those bishes wasn't fun at all. But we needed to get it done for you guys :)

I probably dont live where you want to live haha. 110+ highs in the summer..(california snow) and sub freezing temps during the winter. But I can drive 2hours to the beach..go motocross riding 10min form my house...or snowboarding at a few resorts within an hour or so. I still live in the desert....but you either love it or hate it. I love it.

But thanks man. It's cool of you guys to bust your asses to get em shipped. Through the whole process you guys have had good customer service. SKAR FTW. Im probably going to start on the box sometime next week. Do you get PM's or do you only have your email in your sig? I've got a question or two.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I probably dont live where you want to live haha. 110+ highs in the summer..(california snow) and sub freezing temps during the winter. But I can drive 2hours to the beach..go motocross riding 10min form my house...or snowboarding at a few resorts within an hour or so. I still live in the desert....but you either love it or hate it. I love it.

But thanks man. It's cool of you guys to bust your asses to get em shipped. Through the whole process you guys have had good customer service. SKAR FTW. Im probably going to start on the box sometime next week. Do you get PM's or do you only have your email in your sig? I've got a question or two.

Email in my sig is the best way to get a hold of me!

[email protected]

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

I'm debating on going with two 18s, but then I'd have to sell my 4 15s and that just seems like a lot of work right now! BTW, got the new 15. Thanks to you all!!!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Email in my sig is the best way to get a hold of me!

[email protected]

Sent you an email.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

1st impression these subs love lows like all of the SKAR line and this Hifonics 1000D at 1 ohm wasn't giving them "enough" power they wanted more, overall for 8's I'd say these are some bad *** lil beasts, the enclosure is a 4th order bandpass we built months ago in preparation for these subs & the customer's very, very happy w/the outcome so SKAR audio another win!

15951040_large.jpg

comparison

15951041_large.jpg

10 gauge sub wire

15951042_large.jpg

custom 4th order bandpass

15951046_large.jpg

Hifonics 1000D ruin at 1ohm

15951044_large.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8yMf23ths&feature=youtu.be

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...