Still dipping!

Ok so I went out today and redid my front ground thats connected to the alt case, rescraped the spot thats connected to the frame for the big 3 & grounded the rear batt to the frame which was a PAIN IN THE ASS!! Had to cut the carpet in the cargo area, jack the truck up, remove the right rear tire and drill away! Scraped the frame and prayed!!!! Full tilt and doesnt drop below 13.7!!!!!! Excellent!!! Thanks for all the help guys!!! Will be upgrading my front batt and got a quote from Singer!!

hmmmm looks like you dont have change your wire ether

:shok: imagin that!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Just because I dont feel like reading everything, the difference between cca 1/0 and ofc 1/0 is so minimal that I can't justify the price difference, I've ran a dc3.5k at .5 on 1 run of positive cca and one run of negative 1/0cca wire, doesn't get even remotely warm.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Go back through and make sure all bolts are tight and terminals are soldered/crimped tight.

Again, how was your gain set?

Still waiting on my DD-1 I ordered. But I hooked it up to make sure everything was running since I bought used equipment. Skar is from a member on here, subs are from Kevin over at Skar and box was wonderfully made by me. Gain is set by ear but only halfway up.

my gain is all the way down to minimum. it all depends what your rca voltage to the inputs are. you could be clipping your amp and subs to shit with the gain half way. if you dont know what your doing turn it down!!!! or risk blowing equipment.

There's nothing wrong with a dd-1 but ever since it came out people swear by it and if you don't tune with the dd-1 you must be wrong and you are going to blow your equipment, its not rocket science to tune an amp by ear, just don't go stupid with the gain.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

glad the grounds solved your problem man!!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Go back through and make sure all bolts are tight and terminals are soldered/crimped tight.

Again, how was your gain set?

Still waiting on my DD-1 I ordered. But I hooked it up to make sure everything was running since I bought used equipment. Skar is from a member on here, subs are from Kevin over at Skar and box was wonderfully made by me. Gain is set by ear but only halfway up.

my gain is all the way down to minimum. it all depends what your rca voltage to the inputs are. you could be clipping your amp and subs to shit with the gain half way. if you dont know what your doing turn it down!!!! or risk blowing equipment.

There's nothing wrong with a dd-1 but ever since it came out people swear by it and if you don't tune with the dd-1 you must be wrong and you are going to blow your equipment, its not rocket science to tune an amp by ear, just don't go stupid with the gain.

Yep, when your mids/highs get louder but your subs don't as you roll the volume up you know the gain is too high!

I'm gonna hate

Archived