DC Sound Lab

First Impression!

so my DC lvl 4 just arrived and i hurried up and put it in my truck ;D i played a couple of songs( didn't want to piss off the neighbors) and even tho im not going 100% because first its 115 out, but ive been always taught to break stuff in when its new. im very impressed so far! it put a huge smile on my face and im not even going all out. :) if you guys can show me how to upload a video ill post one. im going to wait till it gets cooler outside to play it some more ;b Thanks Rusty! you have a happy customer thats definitely coming back. Made in USA FTW!

thanks cj18 for answering all my questions and making the transaction smooth and painless.

• 1 month later...

damn crazy shake lol, nice

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

damn man that's sick for 1 15, and im wanting 2 of these in a blow through! damn, what are you powering it with?

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub