**Official SMD Meme Thread**

facebook_-1582926754jpg_zps953c92f6.jpg

I can get within 15 ft of a wild one. They are so freaking cool.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet.

I did post in there with something, but when Carbon requested that the chit chat get deleted, Nate cleaned me out of there as well lol.

Soon though.

Soon.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And incase this doesn't get much traffic, ALL MEME THREAD POSTERS/VIEWERS CLICK THIS LINK AND WATCH THE VIDEO CONTAINED WITHIN IT. It is funny as 6 whores in the back seat of, idk where that's going just view the thread!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167951-electronics-101-ghostrider-tale-video-inside-ghostrider-fans-must-watch-the-fire/

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

tumblr_mghiw5jVxb1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

PERFECT

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I DID!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived