DC Sound Lab

Well I just want to take the time and thank you guys down at DC for everything they did for me. A few months ago you guys helped me pick out what subs would work best for my truck ended up getting the new level 4s M2's was really impressed in how quick they got to my house and how great they looked. Also thank you for this past weekend on helping me on a Saturday with wiring my subs. you guys have a great customer service and have a great audited toward helping out people and making sure they are satisfied with what they get. My 3.5k came in today and all i can say that thing looks flawless, absolutely beautiful. I thank everyone down at DC for all the help they have given me and the great items i now have for my truck. I hope to someday be a part of the team and see you guys at some shows and compete with you for Team DC. I am proud to own some great products and i cant wait to hear them this weekend. This week is going to be a long week of anticipation on waiting to hear the subs. but i thought i would do it right and get another battery and get it DD-1 so everything is perfect. Thank you guys again i would recommend you guys to anyone for anything. Keep up the great work and I will see you guys around hopefully.

DC FTW!

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Well I just want to take the time and thank you guys down at DC for everything they did for me. A few months ago you guys helped me pick out what subs would work best for my truck ended up getting the new level 4s M2's was really impressed in how quick they got to my house and how great they looked. Also thank you for this past weekend on helping me on a Saturday with wiring my subs. you guys have a great customer service and have a great audited toward helping out people and making sure they are satisfied with what they get. My 3.5k came in today and all i can say that thing looks flawless, absolutely beautiful. I thank everyone down at DC for all the help they have given me and the great items i now have for my truck. I hope to someday be a part of the team and see you guys at some shows and compete with you for Team DC. I am proud to own some great products and i cant wait to hear them this weekend. This week is going to be a long week of anticipation on waiting to hear the subs. but i thought i would do it right and get another battery and get it DD-1 so everything is perfect. Thank you guys again i would recommend you guys to anyone for anything. Keep up the great work and I will see you guys around hopefully.

DC FTW!

Awesome!! Thank You for taking the time to post your experience =]

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

dude if your close to sac you can use my dd-1

i actually already got it DD-1 Thank you though :) it sounds great!

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s