Sundown Audio

New 2012 Sundown Frames - Actual Photos !

Gotta say I like the frames and the new mechanics of those 10's sound sick. I may be replacing my AQ with sundown sometime in the future when funds allow it. Anyway great update and all the work is appreciated as y'all keep taking your audio to a new level. Can't wait to see how the leads and spider packages come out.

:popcorn:

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Is this going to effect pricing at all? I dont mean to be a cheap ass but I am getting ready to sell off my current setup to pick up a set of 12's but if this isnt going to effect cost I will probably wait till they are released.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

I'm going to guess and say the adapter you're speaker of will be necessary bc with the new frame there will be space for extra cooling?

I'm not good at keeping secrets... the cut-out in the bottom of the 18" frame will be large enough to pass an entire SA-10/12/15 motor through it. Now what would that be useful for I wonder ? :)

The biggest coil ever created to accompany the strongest frame ever created? :P

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Is this going to effect pricing at all? I dont mean to be a cheap ass but I am getting ready to sell off my current setup to pick up a set of 12's but if this isnt going to effect cost I will probably wait till they are released.

Yes, of course it will have some effect -- these have triple the aluminum of a 12-spoke frame so they cost more to make.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Yes, of course it will have some effect -- these have triple the aluminum of a 12-spoke frame so they cost more to make.

You can always buy the older SA models if that's a problem there are thousands of those subs plus sundown carries TONS of recones.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

i like the simple but strong look

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Also sundowns pricing has always been fair even at MRPS!

SA for 200 outperforms woofers that go for 400+

Ill say... My E series have features I've never seen before in a entry level woofer, their thermal handling is great! I actually want to get a bigger amp so I can have excuse to upgrade to SA's lol, from rf T500bdcp & 2 E series 12's to a set of SA 15 on a v.3 1500 :) only need to sell current setup and wait on v.3's and 150 post count haha

Edited by severancej

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors