glad u feel that way then idgaf mr super moderator

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Wow, take back butthurt. Ric straight raped you in the ass and made you cry like a bitch that you are.....

I know you from various forums from years and years ago, I know your trying to troll ric.

Its obvious that your sore about this.. Being that you use to be a pulse team mate, or maybe it was your girls car as ric put it on youtube, and mabye your just jealous that he spent late nights with your chick at his shop behind closed doors satisfying her in ways that you cant?

Now his section is here, He announced months ago things are going wrong right now and talked about closing up. What he ended up doing was probably done to make the right decision even if it was not the decision he wanted..

Maybe he is not feeling man enough to come let 1000s of people know, or maybe he is ashamed and disappointed that he let people down. I dont know his reasons, he is not posting on this thread that you created to slander him.

But I do know that even if he sold his name "Pulse car audio", he did not sell the builds he done. All the work he put in on countless rides is ALL him.

At anytime people can come on here and look at his work, He was Pulse car audio, no others worked there, he ran the shop himself... That being said even with his name owned by another person that does not change the work he has done with the Pulse name, or the work he will do with the Exotic Sound name which he now works for.

Which again goes back to the youtube installs and what not, the name being sold, the company being gone, it still does not change that Ric or Pulse built those cars, and they got the attention they did.

Busting a guys balls like you are due to hard times just makes you straight up Bitch, that made your car what it is, or was... And if you couldnt do better yourself it wouldnt of been at Pulse getting work done.

I would never laugh at another person's hard work or business. I have seen his work in person and learned a lot.

So fuck you.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Thread is opened now again since Ric got a chance to see mostly what was said (minus the edited posts by the OP), so now if the OP goes and deltes them like nothing happened Ric already seen.

I also got this message from Ric in a PM and said to post it, so I am.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I can tell you NOBODY got screwed over by me.

This is the truth.

Business at Pulse was mainly from online, mostly from SMD from different states and cities. When I first opened I paid over 3k in signs that got damaged by a snowstorm and the landlord would not get the pylon fixed so I could put up a new one. The location was almost useless visibility wise without those signs. On top of that add noise complaints and a 500.00 fine from the city. Then my landlord came to me and wanted to double my rent bc he lost four of his tenants. I had been looking for a better location but simply could not afford it on my own. I had two other great friends asking to be part of pulse and be business partners. So we aimed at a better location for our customers. Most of my customer base had been in de, pa, western md and va. Plus the move to de would mean tax free for our customers. Unfortunately, even with the backing of two business partners the bank just could meet the terms we needed to make it work. Basically they would give us the amount, but at a significantly shorter term making the monthly payments insane. So the best option at that time was to close up. At least for the time being.

That brings us to the metro controversy... (Boswell's DDBEAST)

During the time that I was dealing with two potential business partners I had to get them involved in store related operation. The boswells had said they were going to sell the metro. One of my business partners had asked me about him buying the car for the store. I told him sure so that it would not be sold to my competitor down the road so he could take credit for what I had done. Infact he was told that the other guy was trying to buy it and whoever got the money first gets it. Ok. I have no problem with them getting the car. BUT I do have a problem with them getting the boxes. This is why... The two boxes were built, materials, all by me. Not the Boswell's. One box (the two 15") was originally a single 15" box for the DDZ I had built. Gary hooked me/the Boswell's up with two sheets of birch, I supplied the resin, fiberglass and other materials and I built the box. After a year I decided to talk to my friend and spl legend Terry Brocks about a design he had done in his CRX. After a few changes to the dimensions and size due to different cars... Box two was built. I again paid for the wood which was actually OAK, fiberglass and about 100 hours into. Now... Last year Gary bought a DD 18". He wanted to build a box for his blazer but didn't have the money. I told him buy the wood and bc he was one of my best friends I wouldn't charge him labor. Gary has helped me out many times before and vise versa. Friends. He was the best man at my wedding. Anyway... I told Gary let's use the old metro box then. It for a 15" but we can cut it out. At least that way he could have a lil bump. It actually was loud though!!! So a few weeks go by and Gary decided to sell the sub and box to Byron. Well I was building a new box for Byron for his new 18" he wanted and I told him I would trade him even up for the old metro box back. I asked Dicky (Boswell) if he wanted the box back and he said no. Byron was there so im sure ge will back that up. SO. That means I bought that box again!!! Now. I decided one day to flip the box. Cut the top off, new bottom and new top double layered. (another two sheets of birch and fiberglass I paid for) and set it up for two subs that the Boswell's had bought from a guy in NC. One sub had a hole in it, the other had a coil down. I still managed a 159.7dB on music with it

Now. Anyone here think they can find a logical reason as to why if I paid for the materials on both boxes and did tons of labor...why would anyone not consider these boxes mine?

Seriously.

That's what all the crap is about. I swear it's like high school sometimes.

As far as me doing "backyard installs". How many people on here do just that? Lol. I have had quite a few people email, etc asking for me to do an install for them. Infact I've had more since I've closed than in the last 6 months I was open.

The people who are spreading all this rumor crap are ones that when I was told my rent was going to double I told them that I was sorry but I could no longer do free labor. I made the mistake of being friends with a lot of customers instead of running the business like it should have been. I guess helping someone out really never pays off in the end.

Now... The Exotic Sound and Tint thing. Another example of people starting something they actually have no clue about. I'm trying to get things back together for me. I need all the money I can get my hands on to make this happen. I asked Kerry Thomas the owner at Exotic if he needed an extra hand building boxes, as well as Mike Byrd at Bullfeathers. Kerry was swamped with custom work and needed an extra hand getting some cars done. So yesterday I went there and built a box for a Yukon for four Rockford t1 12". Today I was going there to build a box for a 65 Shelby mustang...but the subs have not been decided on quite yet so since I was there I ran wire, installed batteries and did the big three in the Yukon I built the box for yesterday. I have known Kerry for 18 years and we have both always had a mutual respect for each other. I don't work there just helpin the guy out when I can.

Yes there is a team pulse. Two team members Terry Brocks (Team Captain) and Ron Garrett just competed at NSPL finals and were crowned world champions and both set new world records. And they are also both going to dB drag finals. Greg Ford is also competing in SQ with his Kia Soul, Matt Starke, Byron Fox, Gary Sigmund and the recent two builds for Isaac and Chris...they are on the team as well. And TRUE FRIENDS that have stood beside me.

So there you have it.

I know the truth. So do they.

Edited for more info from ric

A few people have asked (bc I didn't make this point in the response I had given) through pm, and even texts about if I had sold the pulse name to Matt Starke. Matt was one of the business partners I had mentioned. He has been a loyal friend of mine for over 18 years. And he was one of the people that jumped in to be part of Pulse.

The answer is NO. Pulse car audio was created by me, and if it dies it will die with me.

Archived