CE Auto Electric Supply

I'm pretty sure it's witchcraft.that or gravity feeds it to my house from a water tower,which is fed by a pump which is fed by electicity which may be fed by a hydro electric plant, which can only be explained by witchcraft.

edit,

grammar

I second witchcraft. Turn the handle and water comes out? Can only be explained by 1 of 2 things... Witchcraft or surprise buttsecks with Adam. I'mma go with the first one although the 2nd one is a possibility.

Sheena = pedobear

I'm pretty sure it's witchcraft.that or gravity feeds it to my house from a water tower,which is fed by a pump which is fed by electicity which may be fed by a hydro electric plant, which can only be explained by witchcraft.

edit,

grammar

I second witchcraft. Turn the handle and water comes out? Can only be explained by 1 of 2 things... Witchcraft or surprise buttsecks with Adam. I'mma go with the first one although the 2nd one is a possibility.

You almost made me spit coffee all over my screen! lmao

OK, we're on the right track . . .

I think sometimes the difficulties of comprehending what your electrical system "should be" is a direct result that no two companies or two individuals arrive at the same conclusion to that question. So, that leaves room for interpretation.

On the other hand, most of you arrived at a similar conclusion to my question above. Why? When it comes to delivering water to your faucet, the pump, water tower, plumbing, and valve all have specific roles to play and none of those roles are disputed - Hey, if I were to install a second water tower can I get more water to flow out of the faucet? . . . OR . . . if we were to increase the size of the pump, can we get more water from the faucet?

The very same thing can be said for the alternator, battery, and cable. Hmmm . . .

My dad, who was an electrician for 30+ years, also used "water" to try to explain the concept of electric to me when I was growing up. I found it very helpful, and still do!

BTW I've been reading thru your book, (the first one) and I love it!!! It is a wonderful guide for anyone planning to do anything electrical to an auto. Hands down the best auto electrical book out there, bar none. Fantastic work! I'll be ordering the second one here soon!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I HATE how people compare electrical to water, it is not!!! It is electrical it isn't like something else, you ever been shocked by water? Maybe if it is cold as hell it gives you a different kind of shock. But my point is I wish people would stop trying to compare electricity to the one thing it hates, water!!!!

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I HATE how people compare electrical to water, it is not!!! It is electrical it isn't like something else, you ever been shocked by water? Maybe if it is cold as hell it gives you a different kind of shock. But my point is I wish people would stop trying to compare electricity to the one thing it hates, water!!!!

The only reason people compare it to water is to try to explain it to someone who doesn't understand. When my dad was using it as a comparison, I was 10 years old. Now what other ways are you supposed to explain something that is so different than everything else? Some people find it very helpful, I don't really understand why you would HATE that so much.

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 2 weeks later...

I think sometimes the difficulties of comprehending what your electrical system "should be" is a direct result that no two companies or two individuals arrive at the same conclusion to that question. So, that leaves room for interpretation.

On the other hand, most of you arrived at a similar conclusion to my question above. Why? When it comes to delivering water to your faucet, the pump, water tower, plumbing, and valve all have specific roles to play and none of those roles are disputed - Hey, if I were to install a second water tower can I get more water to flow out of the faucet? . . . OR . . . if we were to increase the size of the pump, can we get more water from the faucet?

The very same thing can be said for the alternator, battery, and cable. Hmmm . . .

Let's not forget, that one pipe can only handle so much. The more 'power' you add, the more pipe you need to maintain the flow or you are killing the 'power' to the faucet via the weakest link. One major difference though. With water, if you want more pressure, you go smaller pipe before the faucet. lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

• 3 weeks later...

Let's not forget, that one pipe can only handle so much. The more 'power' you add, the more pipe you need to maintain the flow or you are killing the 'power' to the faucet via the weakest link. One major difference though. With water, if you want more pressure, you go smaller pipe before the faucet. lol

yeah but to much water pressure going though the pipe and you could have more problems. like to much amperage going through a wire that is to small. you cant just increase the amount of water flow with out making sure your pipes can handle it. cant just add another alternator and expect to get the result you want, you have to add more wire. specially with the more power draw.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.