Sundown Audio

Ive been looking but havent seen anyone really do (3) v3 z18 subs. i just got 3 of them and have 3 hifonics brutus 2100d and am curious has anyone had experience with these subwoofers? Sundown says 4 ft^3 and that sounds too small. Also, this is my first real system, gathering everything i think i need. Input appreciated.

Damn, what an awesome first system lol

4cu.ft. sounds too small? You seen the magnets yet? Lol :P

12cu.ft. tuned to 35hz. for daily music With your gains set properly.

You'll need a big battery bank (3 XS 3100's at least) and if you're planning a daily build two 300amp alts.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Damn, what an awesome first system lol

4cu.ft. sounds too small? You seen the magnets yet? Lol :P

12cu.ft. tuned to 35hz. for daily music With your gains set properly.

You'll need a big battery bank (3 XS 3100's at least) and if you're planning a daily build two 300amp alts.

LOL what. Since when do you need dual 300 amp alts for 6kw.

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Might be able to get away with two 250 amp alts but after vehicle draw, and the draw from the amps he's gonna need for his soundstage, two 300 amp alts should barely leave any headroom. Unless he wants a bigger battery bank, but then when he plays it all day his batteries will eventually drain.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Well, id prefer to keep stock alt charging my battery at night would be acceptable, found some big diesel batteries, for like 70 bucks, and the d3100 or whatever is way out of my price range, im all tapped out from the amps subs and whatnot. But you think 12 ft^3 would be ok? also i was wondering about the port situation, with aero it says i could do 2 5's at like 10 inches. What would you all use? also http://s1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg630/brandonboykitten/?action=view&current=IMG_1638_zps1ed29c7e.jpg might sell 8s to fund the batteries. I have had a system before but i think these 8s were the best ive ever had.

You guys think i can hit like 155 with this setup not burp?

ha

try it

but no

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Lmfao! Not on a stock alternator your not!

Patience is key in car audio. Yes it sucks but it would suck even more to have to replace your amps and/or recone your subs after blowing them from low voltages. I mean shit one 250, 300 amp alt would be powering JUST your subs..

Edited by Ghetto_Bumpin

with a stock alt, probably not, without a good battery bank, probably not, without upping your budget, probably not. got a lot going against you right know. What is the point of buying top of the line woofers and not treating amps, batteries, alt, etc the same? doesnt make any sense.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/