Does anyone here like today's mainstream hip hop?

Hey all! Im just curious as to weather or not anyone here is really into today's mainstream hip hop music? If so what artist and what about them that you like?

For myself I dont really care much for most the mainstream music anymore. I mean, as a kid i loved A LOT of the stuff that was out. but it seems like nowadyas everything is garbage. I do like some of the new style beats ppl have been coming up with but the song as a whole doesnt seem to touch me like they once did..

Not really, it sucks dick and I don't like music that sucks dick.

You just like guys who suck dick lol

But a lot of mainstream shit is lame. Like these two recent fucks, future and two chains. Absolutely fucking horrible. Kid at work next to me plays some of this shit. That song Mercy makes me want to choke a baby. Man I fucking hate that song.

Try this guy out.

get the album for free on the first link. shits awesome. Good flow, good verbage and the bass isn't too bad :)

It all sucks. The only rap i like is bay area stuff. Everything else is crap

That actually made me laugh. Strong statistic.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Mainstream sucks fat nuts. lil wayne and fags like drake or nicki minaj just piss me off. only time i listen to the radio is for rock. tech n9ne used to be my favorite rapper. im from KC and have been listening to him for years since way back before he was famous. it seems like once you go mainstream you just fade and your shit starts to lack originalism. i find new stuff here and there and it keeps me going.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's