DC Sound Lab

any bass heads in socal?

everyone in socal look for a place to meet. We could meet somewhere like dockwiler beach?? They have a huge parking lot and we could bbq out there its open till about 9 but there are a TON of ppl that go there

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

i hope we can find a place to bass out. id love to get to meet some the teams here. as soon as things settle from my move here ill start getting into the shows.

sounds good. hopefully we get good turnouts. last couple shows have been a little dissapointing. people will start getting back into it again

*Team SoCalSPL* 2002 Chevy Trailblazer

Pioneer DEH8400

2 Crescendo Pwx 10's

Audiotechnix Deadening

Deka Group34

NorthStar NBS 170FT

everyone in socal look for a place to meet. We could meet somewhere like dockwiler beach?? They have a huge parking lot and we could bbq out there its open till about 9 but there are a TON of ppl that go there

^^ TRUE

*Team SoCalSPL* 2002 Chevy Trailblazer

Pioneer DEH8400

2 Crescendo Pwx 10's

Audiotechnix Deadening

Deka Group34

NorthStar NBS 170FT

Not a bad idea at all. Boomin Audio competitions handles most shows out here, if not all. Jeff has done a pretty good job of getting some 1x's out here. I actually stopped by a local burger joint, sunnymead burger to see how things go down there. They always have classic/bike/import nights on the weekends. Would be cool if we could a get a show/meet or two there.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I know of a car meet in Anaheim but its mostly for racing and showing off car looks. Theres some sick cars that are their like Nissan skylines,mustang shelby cobras,etc. Maybe we can bring some audio into it.

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

You definetly have to go to Sac to see all the DC Audio love. You might be outkasted down here for the DC gear... lol!

LOL

lol yeah, in socal its mostly Sundown and other brands.

i didn't know there where so many people in SoCal. im so close to my build finishing !

there's some 150s+ here but we all need to unite . the only organized team is . team- bass hz ... and So Cal Spl kinda fail out. but with only 1 team it kills the excitement of competing.

team bass hz should have a recruiting session or get together with socalspl or something needs to happen lol..

most people here roll solo... but mostly all the same coo people know eachother...