DC Sound Lab

any bass heads in socal?

K1 in ontario would be nice. It is off the 10 and in an industrial zone. So it might just happen to be the most perfect spot to do it. Better have someone call them up and ask if it is alright to use one section of the parking lot.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

K1 in ontario would be nice. It is off the 10 and in an industrial zone. So it might just happen to be the most perfect spot to do it. Better have someone call them up and ask if it is alright to use one section of the parking lot.

Ya I'm an hour half away so that's cool for me.

I know someone's gonna call

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I'll try to go in person sometime this week or next week. So i can show them what kind of noise were going to make lol

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

If you guys didn't know by now, there really is no central location and some people are gonna complain about having to drive hours just to meet. But I think as long as there is a set date where its about a Month away or so we can have a good meet.

This. Set a date and location, and people can plan for it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'll try to go in person sometime this week or next week. So i can show them what kind of noise were going to make lol

Please do it dude were counting on you!

Foresure its only like a 30min drive for me. Should i just ask for permission to take part of the parking lot and have a bbq?

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Please do it dude were counting on you!

Foresure its only like a 30min drive for me. Should i just ask for permission to take part of the parking lot and have a bbq?

Ya permission for about 10 of us to have a car meet where we'll demo our builds and have a very small BBQ for a few hot dogs and hamburgers.

Prob from 6-10pm?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Scion tC SQ Build

Daaaaaaaaaamn yall just forgot about me and left me out. I know I'm not loud but damn lol. I'm in Torrance and the burban will be back in action soon and permanent......I'm always down for a meet. I'm good friends with most if the shop owners this way and shows will be hard for different reasons. The only place that may work shop wise is Bobs car audio. Outside of that Advanced Car Creations in Garden Grove

Edited by total mayhem

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Daaaaaaaaaamn yall just forgot about me and left me out. I know I'm not loud but damn lol. I'm in Torrance and the burban will be back in action soon and permanent......I'm always down for a meet. I'm good friends with most if the shop owners this way and shows will be hard for different reasons. The only place that may work shop wise is Bobs car audio. Outside of that Advanced Car Creations in Garden Grove

i didnt forget about you donald. But wheres ur FB at add the group

http://www.facebook.com/SoCalDemosAndBbqs

Scion tC SQ Build