Drop In Recone Pricing

I think I'm getting really close to needing 2 MA-8 recones :( they've started sounding a bit clunky and when you tap the cone lightly just bellow the surround it sounds like metal on metal as if something's loose or rubbing. It's a shame because they're maybe just over a year old, D4 coils run at 1ohm on a 800rms amp with gain that's DD1'd about 1/3 of the way up. I really thought they'd last longer, I've been nice to them...I have to keep the bass level on the HU at around -11 so they don't sound blown :/

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I need two recone for my vvx 8v3 speakers I love these things but my daughter let the dog jump in the back of my jeep and that's when the dog ripped one of the foam surrounds well it still hit really good after a bit my friend told me the RIP was getting better so I tried to fix it but it didn't help then I went to my first comp and got second place with a 136.8db and half of one speaker glued so much the cone was coming out sideways about two weeks later and it blew and I didn't notice it tell it was to late it sent unclean power to the second one and sent it I would love to make them work again I have a friend that has two more that I'm trying to get so then I will have four and I Can really show them off let me no what I have to do and how much it will cost me 

• 1 year later...