Astro build...*NEW VIDEOS! page 7!* lots of sexy plexiglass, 2 18s walled, ~9k rms

Love the creativity!

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

this box has to be my favorite on the whole site. your skills are awesome. cant wait to see it done and playing.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

Wow. The box is so crisp! I would be wicked proud of that plexi work (well, you should be proud of all of it- but...) especially the plexi. Those plexi dowels are Impressive.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Love the creativity!

well thankyou! i love it as well!

this box has to be my favorite on the whole site. your skills are awesome. cant wait to see it done and playing.

wow! thats an awesome compliment! i really appreciate it! there are some INSANE boxes on this site. thanks a lot!

Keep up the good work it looks great. Do you have a rubber washer in between the bolt and the plexi?

thanks! i am about to do some more work on it today cuz ive got all day off. and no i dont. ive just got the regular metal flat washers in between. should be just fine since the window and the rods are tapped, there will be no room for any vibrations yet.

updates?

going to do some more work on it today. i have to sand down the edge of the diamond plating on the top of the box cuz it touches the other diamond plating. i need to shave about 1/16 of an inch off of it. im also trying to figure out a form of black weather stripping that i can put around the edges where all the plexi meets just to give it a clean look. ive went out and picked up 50 3 inch lag bolts to hold the box together and look nice. i will hopefully get the top bottom and sides all put together today. i really need to do lighting before i can get the back of the box on. im trying to figure out the best way to light the plexi rods and not be able to see the wires from the leds at the stage im at. If you all have any suggestions, let me know!

Wow. The box is so crisp! I would be wicked proud of that plexi work (well, you should be proud of all of it- but...) especially the plexi. Those plexi dowels are Impressive.

wow! thanks a lot man! i am proud of it. my work surely isnt perfect, but this is the best looking box ive built so far IMO. I absolutely LOVE plexiglass in boxes. its just so expensive. but my brother and i decided to go nuts with plexiglass in this build. it made it affordable, because i got the large sheet for free. i looked it up on a plexiglass site and it would cost me 650+ for that 1.25 inch sheet of it. so that helped lol. But thanks again, and stay tuned for more! oh, also-i wanted to know where you got your HIDS from and if your satisfied with them.

thanks bro.

http://hyper-leds.weebly.com/index.html

Mike at Hyper LEDs got me set. He is a great guy. ^ is the website, or you can click on the Hyper LED banner in my sig.

Easy easy install. No problems, no worries- plug and play.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

20121009_131652.jpg

20121009_181903.jpg

20121009_182048.jpg

20121009_182110.jpg

20121009_182220.jpg

20121009_182716.jpg

20121009_182719.jpg

20121009_182738.jpg

20121009_200235.jpg

20121009_200244.jpg

20121009_200351.jpg

:shok: awesome work dude keep it up :good: can wait to see it when the subs are in

:shok: awesome work dude keep it up :good: can wait to see it when the subs are in

thanks man!

im blown away by how well it looks at this point!

Archived