This ios6 shit blows. Cant watch any members vids, im constantly getting error pages visiting website ive visited for years. And my internet and pandora app runs slows as shit now. Booooo apple, im getting a droid next

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

This ios6 shit blows. Cant watch any members vids, im constantly getting error pages visiting website ive visited for years. And my internet and pandora app runs slows as shit now. Booooo apple, im getting a droid next

im going to wait it out untill they bring out another update and see if they have sorted their shit out before i get myself an S3

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I miss google maps. Apple Maps sucks.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

you can download a free app to get youtube on you phone

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

are you tellin me i "downgraded" to ios6?

THATS THE APP MISSING OFF MY HOMESCREEN......DAMN YOU APPLE, DAMN YOU!

Edited by TylerParrish

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

i wouldnt expect a whole lot of cooperation between the two of them anymore. We dont help our competitors at work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea it's only going to get worse...geeesh I just wanna watch the YouTube vids posted in the forums here to work when I tap on them! Lol sucks having to quote the post to get the link and then copy paste in a new address bar. Doing that sends you to the new YouTube app anyway :shrug: