2012 SKAR NISSAN. *door panels started*****

2012 Nissan frontier SV 4 door build!!!! Finally gettin on it.

Ok will upload a few teaser pics when I get home as I'm on mobile right now. But here is product list. A lot of which I already have the rest of which I still gotta buy

Custom everything. : dash, doors, blow through custom multiple alt bracket.

Source :iPad 3 and jvc kdx50bt

Mids and tweets::10 10"seismic audio ES +6 8" ES

12 power acoustic bullets nx5's I think is model number (yes I know power acoustic isnt exactly the best but most bullets are pretty much the same and I like pa cuz they are black )

Mids and tweets amps:4x jl audio hd750.1

Hook ups: All audio technix power cable and either tsunami or stinger rcas haven't figured that out yet.

Processing: audio control 3.2

Subs : at the moment thinking fi sp4 4x15's

Bass amps : 2x crescendo bc 5500

3x mechman alts 1 is 270 other 2 are 320

As many xs d3100 as I can fit. I know one under the good and hopefully 6 in rear.

This build will be all 12 volt just because I don't want to have 20 50 ah batts in back. Lol all 16 volt bats are friggin small.

Teaser pics coming!!!!!! ;)

ok product update...

Kevin from skar sent me a little present and i sold all of the other equipment that i had and decided to do SKAR all the way...

12 pairs of vxi components

2 ivx 10's for midbass

4 sk85.4

subs tbd

but anyway check pics below for the build

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

54405669.jpg

47915972.jpg

TEAR DOWN HAS BEGUN HAHAHAHA... NO JUST KIDDING BUT THIS REALLY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AS MUCH FUN AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LOL..

TIME TO REWIRE THE GAUGE CLUSTER AS IT IS GOING IN THE CENTER OF THE DASH NOW.. ALSO WANT TO MAKE IT HAVE A DISCONNECT PLUG AS IT WILL BE PART OF THE MAIN DASH... THAT WAY I CAN JUST PLUG IT IN FOR FINAL ASSEMBLY AND ALSO BE ABLE TO UNPLUG IT IF DASH MUST EVER COME OUT...

47581624.jpg

31384043.jpg

48420451.jpg

88565132.jpg

DAMMIT DONT KNOW WHY ALL THESE PICS ARE FRIGGIN DIFFERENT SIZES!!! UGH.. nor do i know why i have had caps lock on this time lol

67236315.jpg

13877084.jpg

76313018.jpg

cool now the gauge cluster harness will reach to the center of the dash.... here is just sorta playing with what it will be like having guages in center.. new look for me ..

39132460.jpg

here is a close up of the guage cluster trim in making... i wanted it to have more detail is why its layered like that... dont want it looking boring.

67095085.jpg

yay more friggin wiring ... relay system for power windows as i am taking all switches and buttons off of the doors and putting them in the center console on the roof along with the ac controls,,, now how to get power to these relays....??? hmmm

82540450.jpg

thank you audiotechnix for a anl fuse holder.... lol

and just a quick pic of some goodies i get to work on getting in my front doors tomorrow....

42622255.jpg

yes they are 10's... i will only be using 10 of theses not all 12... 2 of them are for horn enclosures for my sound system in the house.... love these mids... seismics... they are cheap but loud... and pretty light so they dont weigh down the door too bad...

thats it till tomorrow. any suggestions post em up

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Definitely subscribed man. Want to see what you come up with. Nice to see a fellow frontier owner on here. Ive already done my system a few times, but coming up December I'll be doing it again. My truck is mostly for off-roading, but I continue to grow a love for car audio always messing with my system and installing for a bunch of friends and tuning their systems with my DD-1 haha. I currently only have around 1,000 watts rms on stock electrical. I might get a high output alternator eventually. Right now I have focal polyglass components on an alpine pdx f4 and a jl 12w3 on an alpine mrx50. Im going to be upgrading my bass amp to a sundown audio and putting in an SA-12 in a new ported custom enclosure in the back of my king cab. Also going to put in all 0 gauge wire and an XS power battery. Hoping I can run the new 1,400 watts RMS system on my 110 amp alternator. We'll see haha. Cant wait to see what you do.

I know Im thread jacking, but just curious, do you anything about the voltage monitoring system on our trucks thats right by our battery ground. Ive read everything about it online and in my factory service manual, but Im just not sure what to to with it when I upgrade my big 3 and connect to the battery. Im thinking it will be bad to bypass the regulator. But I got to get rid of the little wire thats in there haha.

I'm in process of rewiring everything. Just leave it there and add a chassis ground to it in 0 ga. Obviously that can't run through the sensor but no big woop. I've already done it and I have had zero problems. The first couple weeks u might get a battery light come on randomly here and there but then it stops. Checked my computer and no alerts there either so no problems. JUST DON'T GET RID OF IT.

And yes by the way total friggin thread jack. Lol

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Damn, get better soon! Everybody here is looking at you like "where did you come from, please continue!" haha.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

okay well i still cant work on my truck cuz my back but i am getting better.. can actually walk now... but im worse than a freshman girl at homecoming.... so here are more teasers....

just a little bit of wire... 150 ft audiotechnix OFC 1/0 ... still needing another 200 at least for positive runs... this is probably all for grounds

72300475.jpg

29719364.jpg

96049331.jpg

and 100 ft of 4ga OFC ...not sure if i really need it but o well got it now... and sorry my fat fred flinstone foot is in the photo lol

41146770.jpg

42657604.jpg

i have way to much random crap i dont need ... damn my audio addiction...

27758248.jpg

46143934.jpg

i should probably get rid of some of this stuff .... need anything ? pm me lol

49492432.jpg

decided to go with the stinger RCA's... not the highest series they make.. actually one step down... but they are blue and they match my truck which i like... probably should get some pics up of it by the way so yall see what the hell all this is going in...

88833098.jpgand I went with the stinger fuses cuz they are chrome color... i love audiotechnix but i dont like the gold plating... i did talk to coleman about it as i have had some complaints from customers and he said he will see what he can do ... ( i am an audiotechnix sales rep by the way)

84557460.jpg

86718784.jpg

more blue FTMFW

and for anyone who has a newer nissan pickup truck and you have seen those damn battery terminlas then you know what these are for

34390544.jpg

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Archived