Excessive Amperage Alt **Tested @ 239a this morning**

Mechman talked to me like im a moron.. Fuck that.

I had my mechman "425a" alt repaird.. Goig to send it back and see what they can clamp out of it..

Get this.. He said its a 425a alt... When i aske what they clampe out of it i got " oh we cant really get accturate numbers over 3xx amps.." Figure that out..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Yep. Was all about Mechman, and even though some things were being worked on, I just felt like I was shit. I'm not degrading a forum sponsor, but I know where I'm not spending my money.

There you go bro...EXACTLY the same.... and im in that canoe

i hate to dump on anyone..... but,...... I do know where my coin will get tossed reguarding a need for charging.... PERIOD....

Mine was dud out of the box, but because it had been over a year no warranty (understandable) and thought maybe I'm human and made a mistake. But since I didn't have an invoice# they couldn't help me trouble shoot. I was told to ship it back so they could repair it. I couldn't believe brand new never installed alternators would need repairing.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Mechman talked to me like im a moron.. Fuck that.

I had my mechman "425a" alt repaird.. Goig to send it back and see what they can clamp out of it..

Get this.. He said its a 425a alt... When i aske what they clampe out of it i got " oh we cant really get accturate numbers over 3xx amps.." Figure that out..

easy dude... please..

just say what you like..... i know some times the bad can be bad,... but,..

just plug what success you have had,.......... and your rolling for sure!!!...lol...

damn theres a mechman 200a on caco ad244 for like 250 shipped.. but then again i dont wanna get a dud either..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Mine was dud out of the box, but because it had been over a year no warranty (understandable) and thought maybe I'm human and made a mistake. But since I didn't have an invoice# they couldn't help me trouble shoot. I was told to ship it back so they could repair it. I couldn't believe brand new never installed alternators would need repairing.

I know and remember your story.... not cool...

again.... lets not get weird here....

like you guys,.. i know what i like.. but, lets not get really out of hand.. cool?

OP, find what you need,.. and do your research... good luck

I sent mechman an email on 4 occasions and never got a response. I called them and finally talked to someone. Though the guy i talked to was helpful, really didn't make up for the rest.

ive had problems with my singer alt ever since i got it.... but the customer service i have received from mike has been nothing but top notch... i messaged him at close to midnight.. and still got a response.. the problems being fixed as we speak

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

damn theres a mechman 200a on caco ad244 for like 250 shipped.. but then again i dont wanna get a dud either..

see, i would NOT buy dick from any forum but here... period...

see how that works?.....

so, good luck... and wish you the best man....

Archived