Cowboys got neutered by the Bears.

tony romo is just played out.. he was never good playing under pressure. he is over rated. in my view he is one of the best worst players

tony romo is just played out.. he was never good playing under pressure. he is over rated. in my view he is one of the best worst players

x2. I mean wouldn't say he's bad, but definitely nowhere near great. With him, they can win games. But they can't win high playoff games. I will basically guarentee with Romo as a QB? Team will not win the superbowl. Even if they had 0 injuries and such, it's like Sanchez for the Jets. The team carries him. So although this year Romo has no o-line, back when he did, he couldn't do the pressure and sucked.

Sheena = pedobear

Down be 14 now. Romo really is a great QB he has incredible numbers. When he is pressured sometimes he fails but most of the time he is good. His biggest problem is he don't lead his players that well. Then the receivers just don't always sync with him. Plus PLEASE help me my wife is making me deaf.

Sorry, the great QB's have the numbers, have the wins, have the rings. Look at Peyton. Won a SB without a defense. Look at Brady and Rodgers. Both had the worst defenses last year yet rodgers almost 16-0 (sure, eliminated first round) and Brady almost won SB. Great QB's win, no matter the circumstance. Romo is a decent QB. Can put up numbers, but is absolutely horrible when pressure comes.

Btw, for those who said last week's packers loss was a blown call, how'd you like Colston pushing off Jennings for that first Saints TD? Lmfao. So not only was it OPI missed just like last week, was it also not called ON A HAIL MARY TYPE OF PLAY THAT WASN'T CALLED? Oh snap. Who woulda thunk?

Sheena = pedobear

Down be 14 now. Romo really is a great QB he has incredible numbers. When he is pressured sometimes he fails but most of the time he is good. His biggest problem is he don't lead his players that well. Then the receivers just don't always sync with him. Plus PLEASE help me my wife is making me deaf.

romo is not grate and that is a big slap on the face on payton manning Eli manning drew brees Dan marino john Elway. plus more great players. romo dont come close the the great QB. like i said he is the better of the worst QB he plays on a rookie level or just a bit better but not close to great at all

Eli manning is not that great of a QB but has SB and can play and bring it when needed

Eli is not great. Eli is trash. "Oh he has the most 4th quarter comebacks"... Exactly. 4th quarter comebacks. Yeah he doesn't fold under pressure like Romo but first 3 quarters he's garbage. Diff of QBR of like 20 some pts betwen 1-3 and 4th quarters. Great QB's come all game. I would definitely take Peyton over Eli. Sure, Eli has 2 rings along with tons of trophies but... just imagine if Peyton had Eli's teams... Think Peyton would've had 3-4 more rings than what Eli has lol. Just like Big Ben. Won his superbowl his rookie year. "He's great, he's awesome"... no. His team carried him.

Sheena = pedobear

Eli is not great. Eli is trash. "Oh he has the most 4th quarter comebacks"... Exactly. 4th quarter comebacks. Yeah he doesn't fold under pressure like Romo but first 3 quarters he's garbage. Diff of QBR of like 20 some pts betwen 1-3 and 4th quarters. Great QB's come all game. I would definitely take Peyton over Eli. Sure, Eli has 2 rings along with tons of trophies but... just imagine if Peyton had Eli's teams... Think Peyton would've had 3-4 more rings than what Eli has lol. Just like Big Ben. Won his superbowl his rookie year. "He's great, he's awesome"... no. His team carried him.

read my edit :P Eli is not great but its at a higher level than romo

Archived