Cowboys got neutered by the Bears.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a great QB not a hall of fame QB. There have been QB's with great stats and nothing to show for it. It takes a team to pull it off and they aren't playing like a team,again.

i would say that goes for Dan Marino. great QB no ring to show for it

No... One thing Big ben has over romo besides ring and such, he's credible and can deal with pressure. He doesn't step it up like Tebow or Eli in the 4th, but Big ben is big ben. If he's off for the first couple quarters, he's off all game. Romo can be great until the 4th and then just folds.

Sheena = pedobear

No... One thing Big ben has over romo besides ring and such, he's credible and can deal with pressure. He doesn't step it up like Tebow or Eli in the 4th, but Big ben is big ben. If he's off for the first couple quarters, he's off all game. Romo can be great until the 4th and then just folds.

I don't know about the 4th and he folds some times that's when he plays better sometimes. He screws up no doubt about that. Just don't let him hold the ball for the extra point to win a game lol.

That's why I say... SB with Romo? HELL NO. Only if the defense can be how the Jets were 2-3 years ago. You know... dominate as hell. But Romo is just like Sanchez. Sanchez is great... for taking up the QB slot. But as far as being a good, great qb? No. Things can change, like rest of the season he can catch fire and be untouchable. But this year shows what I truly thought about him. So since the dallas D can't step up like that... I see no playoff wins in their future with Romo. Maybe one with the wildcard but divisional? Nope.

Sheena = pedobear

Just for the record I'm not a Romo fan actually. Not a QB without interceptions lol. Could he be better oh yea I won't argue that. The team needs a better leader on the field.

it could be late for him to get better. Mark Sanchez has a better chance to learn the game

Sanchez is too late too. Tebow has a better chance. I absolutely hate Tebow but think Tebow may be better than Sanchez. Not sure wtf happened, I know he lost his weapons but... damn. I might be better than him lol.

idk about that. it is still early in Sanchez career

guess what another interception by the great romo

edit: Sanchez is only 4 years into his career and only 25. still has room to learn just needs better coaching

I know Sanchez is fairly new... with like 3 years under his belt. But unless he gets an amazing coach... someone that will take the time to be with him in the offseason, etc, then possibly. But that won't happen. You see him? He thinks he's too good for that lol. Even if Brady or Peyton retires and becomes a coach that offseason (a QB coach), wouldn't be able to fix him yet they're 2 of the greatest.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived