Cowboys got neutered by the Bears.

The biggest thing I have seen with Romo is that when he makes a mistake it seems to keep his head fucked up for the entire game. He doesnt let an INT go it seems that he lets it affect how he does his reads and everything. I wont totally blame him because the lil bit I did watch I saw his receivers fuck up and his O-line collapsed on him...

Just from my POV once Romo makes his 1st mistake it just doesnt seem like he plays confidently afterwards he is almost in like a running scared frame of mind for a better lack of ords.... I do like to see the BOYS lose tho :)

He does let it get to him your right. He makes a mistake it gets in his head and then he gets mad then downhill. I think it was a total team collapse no did their job consistently. Of course you would like to see them lose lol. The schedule sucks after the break.

colston.gif

AAAAND IT'S GOOD TO TIE THE RECORD!!! Anyone see OPI like roughly exactly one week ago? Hmm. Both not called? Hmm. Both on a "hail mary" type of play? Hmm. Both have WR pushing Jennings of the Packers? Hmm. Tou....che.

I think it's going to be an interesting year of calls.

That's why I said and will always say... it was only such a big deal (that call along with almost every other) because they weren't the real refs. As clear as can be, there's an OPI not called with the real refs. No big deal, no big controversy and such. Why? Real refs. I mean this was even at the Packers and sure, there were boos and such, but anything even near what happened last week? No. And about not letting the refs determine the game about last week's? Look at what they did this week. OPI right there, not called. So what? They still won.

Every call by the replacements was bad, but most of them would've been the same with the real refs. Only problem with the replacements is how slow they were. I mean should take a minute max to throw the flag, talk to the referee (white hat guy), him announce it and continue on. They took like 5-10 mins for almost every call.

Sheena = pedobear

Both types of refs make bad calls and will be blind at one point or another lol. It almost seems that they are scared or cautious to call bad plays for whatever reason. What's your take on the new play clock rules. When the play is over the play clock is reset and going before the players even get up. Then QB's gets everyone back to the ine.

Archived