PRV Audio???

slow240sx

Has anybody used PRV Audio speakers? They are out of Brasil and been in business since 2006. I am looking at the 6" Neo magnet model they are selling at Parts Express. It is 8 ohm and 125rms power handling and selling for $40. I am wanting to replace my selenium speakers with something different and these dont seem too bad but i cant find many reviews. I was looking to get 4 of them so i can run 4 ohm per channel at 300 watts per pair.

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

Buy a couple and try em out!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I've heard there tweeters and horns... Not any mids that I know of at least. But I'm looking at the 10" mid that takes 300... Need something to compete with the EV without spending EV money lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I just ordered 4 of the neo 6" and 2 8" midbass this morning. Hopefully I'll b listening to them in few days

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

• 6 months later...

I've heard there tweeters and horns... Not any mids that I know of at least. But I'm looking at the 10" mid that takes 300... Need something to compete with the EV without spending EV money lol

Hey guys, I joined the forum because I have tried a couple of these items and wanted to pass along my thoughts. Most of what we work with is the 6 and 8" models. All of the 6" play really well, and we like and use 3 of the 4 8" models. Both neo models are nice, and play well.

The reason I wanted to respond is back in January we got the new 10MR1000 from PRV as a test in a three way cabinet, it was nothing short of incredible, and we use the EV 10 you are refering to. Much less expensive too. Since then we have only built 4 cabinets with them, all came out nice with CRAZY midrange output. But where we see them most is in car audio. Just thought i would pass that along. We mainly do pro sound, so we test a lot before we use and we added this line for the models we test when building. Happy so far.

I run the prv 6s and love them, a shop local to me sells a shit load of the prv 10s so they must be good

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived