3 hours ago, Tataduhende said:

Hey, i just recently began basic audio upgrades in my 2000 dodge neon and your build is definitely inspiring me and i have already made plenty mental notes on how to setup everything based on your experience. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! as others have said, its really nice to see the level of skill and craftsmanship improve over the life of this project and i hope that i might have the time and resources available to grow my skills the same way you did!20170827_175011.jpg.4cb4260b5e74d6d2a6401494e4d25310.jpg

thank you! looking good so far! Hey those seats look familiar lol.

2 hours ago, Karkov said:

pro work dude wow

thanks man, I wouldn't call my work professional,  not sure what id call it honestly. so that means a lot lol. Hows your build coming along? Cant wait to see updates! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 7:21 AM, bsneon98 said:

lol thank you man.95 with grey bumpers and all? Thats a nice sleeper!  im already hoping to find a 2 dr that I can go balls out with. How much of a difference was the 2.4?  

No grey bumpers. It was white with the white snowflake rims. ALOT more torque! I couldn't believe how hard it pulled in 5th gear.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

21 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

I found this pic of the engine bay.ELc5T34wi66YYdLSHfVF8As3ToJH1ps4IY-wsQue

pics not working on my end. And it just so happens I may be able to get my hands on a 2.4 in the near future. Have a sneaky suspicion my head has a micro crack. Can get a whole parts car cheaper than new head lol. 

• 1 month later...

I just found all my mods in a 2007 neon.org thread. 

95 Sport Sedan, 01 PTC 2.4, MPx UDP, MP DOHC PCM, Accel 24# injectors, ATX TB, 3.0 CAI w/Ractive filter, Chikara header, Vitor's EGR block off plates, Walker DOHC muffler, SPEC Stage 1 clutch, TooManyNeons' MM adapter, Booger Bushings, Prothane bushing ki

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

10 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

I just found all my mods in a 2007 neon.org thread. 

95 Sport Sedan, 01 PTC 2.4, MPx UDP, MP DOHC PCM, Accel 24# injectors, ATX TB, 3.0 CAI w/Ractive filter, Chikara header, Vitor's EGR block off plates, Walker DOHC muffler, SPEC Stage 1 clutch, TooManyNeons' MM adapter, Booger Bushings, Prothane bushing ki

Yeah, thats a clean swap! whats your name on the ORG? Mine is the same as on here. I still frequent that site as dead as it may seem. 

Edited by bsneon98

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to dive into my door panels again for 3rd time last night lol. Dug some beginner practice areas out of fiberglass and replaced with proper shit. 

Also I wont be running any of the speakers I was previously running/planning on. Just placed an order for one panels worth of some nendo goodness. Super stoked

• Like (+1 Rep) 1